What is in it for you?:
Green Force’s opinion is that helping the environment should not be subject to condition, anyhow people might be wondering what’s in it for them. So this is our answer:
- Waste reduction: Aluminum cans, plastics and other materials occupy a lot of empty space in your waste bins, specially companies are paying more to get rid of their big waste amounts.
We offer you a solution to part of your waste problem, if not all, by keeping our recycling services as low as possible, which already includes a pick up of the materials as needed. All that material occupying space in your waste bin, will no longer be there and you will be paying less to get rid of it, even better, now you are also helping the environment. Depending on what type of waste you produce and in what quantities, it could even be for free.
- Green exposure: When people get to choose with who they want to work with or buy from, in 6% of the cases they would prefer to associate with a green company. This means that your business can get up to 6% more clients. This 6% will only increase in the near future along with the awareness of the general public.
- Health: Employee that work for environmental friendly companies feel better about their job and therefore are more productive. Their mental state is healthier as they see and recognize your efforts for a better, greener and healthier world.
- Environmental awareness: Through the greening of your company, you are helping create an awareness for your employee or people around you, this awareness brings discussions and therefore the environment becomes a topic in which ideas and facts are being exchanged. This contributes to the creation of solutions for environmental problems and awareness. Once those problems are being fixed, it has a positive effect on the living and working spaces we spend our days in. A cleaner environment is healthier for everyone.
- Future: Green Force is helping in the education of our kids through presentations given at schools and making information available for the general public in the form of digital information and press releases. Renting and sponsoring our bins and/or recycling your other waste through us is not only helping the environment but also helping create the necessary awareness of today’s environmental problems. Some of these kids will someday be leaders of our societies or businesses and deserve to heir a cleaner planet. What are you leaving behind for the next generation?.
- Internet publicity: When you join Green Force through a recycling service contract, you could be added on our page “Who is?”, which has a list of current clients and sponsors of the Green Force. Your logo and contact information will be available to all the visitors of our web page. If you link to us we will also add a link to your web site.
- Certification: For those of you participating in green certification programs such as Green Key, Green Globe and LEED, there is a possibility of getting points for the certification when you recycle your entire waste stream or part of it.
- Finally: Seriously, are you still not being responsible about the waste you create?
Join the Force